Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dat Update

My apologies. It's been a couple days since my last post. It's been crazy! I'm not used to this settling down and following through with shit lol. Work and school work and school work and school... that's all it's been. But It's cool i'm managing. This Recording engineering stuff is gonna have me at a leg up when I'm done. Ok so I got mixtapes to listen too and review, one being Big KRITs "Return of 4eva." Ever since "KRIT Wuz Here," I been a fan of this dude. A true poet fused with street grit and pimp shit. Yep that's Krit in a nutshell. His production skills and sampling is simply amazing. He knows his sound. Other artists I'll be looking into is Big Sean, Schoolboy Q, and finally see what the hell this whiteboy Mac Miller got to offer. It's gotta be something if Rick Ross fuckin with him. Until next time...

Stay on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment