Friday, March 18, 2011

Discard

This started out as a homework assignment for yours truly. Yeah, I school now. For real. Ain't lying. Boy is  finally taking that constructive step towards a better education in conjuction with his career. Because of this assignment "forcing" us to mess around with the features on this blogsite thingy deal, I've decided to keep this as my primary blogsite for updates in music, media, gaming and film. This is more appropriate and I love it better than the one I made months back that I have no intention on updating or posting up on, ever. Again. Ndastardly.blogspot.com is no more as of tonight. Prime Records is wassup. Translation: This is what's going on now folks and it's great. Translation over. So follow me. There will be more to come. #Mashout

No comments:

Post a Comment